Gaming is incomplete without a good gaming chair. or is it?
Gaming has long ceased to be just a hobby, but it is a profession for some. If you are too are serious about gaming and want to start it right now, but finding a good gaming chair in a limited budget is a little tough task.
That’s why I have created the list of best gaming chairs under $100.
Indeed, gamers are fussy about their accessories, which also include something as insignificant as the gaming chair.
Does a chair make any difference?
Ask any gamer worth his salt, and he will get infuriated. The chair does make a big difference when you are gaming for hours. Indeed, an excellent gaming desk must include the best gaming chair.
However, finding the best one always boils down to personal preference. It is up to you to decide whether you need a rocker type or a bean bag type chair or one of the top computer chairs that come with all the comfort features.
In general, however, being comfortable does not just mean thick padding, rocking, or reclining. A gaming chair that you would use for long periods at a stretch needs to be ergonomic in design. This means that it should support your body in its natural alignment.
The thrust of the ergonomic feature has to be on keeping the spinal alignment regular. The chair must not abate slouching, drooping, or straining of the spine. If it abates these abnormal postures for a long time, you are in for trouble. You may suffer from chronic back pain that may even cut short your gaming life.
This is why, despite the quintessential thrust on personal preference, you must not sacrifice on ergonomics. Since you are likely to spend hours on the chair, gaming in different postures, you need a chair that does not hurt your spine. So make sure that the gaming chair you are thinking about buying is not just comfortable, but also does not harm your spine.
You Might Also Like: How To Choose The Best Gaming Chair? (Buying Guide)
Best Gaming Chairs Under $100 Reviewed
Selecting gaming chairs, after considering all the aspects of ergonomics and comfort, is a difficult task. You need to research the available options in the market and come up with a list of chairs that can help you sit for hours in the gaming console comfortably and without hurting your back and neck.
Some high-end chairs come with a high price tag. Indeed, price is a determinant of quality, and the costly chairs are indeed very comfortable to sit on for hours. They come with all the features of comfy chairs and made of high-quality material. However, if you are searching for cheaper chairs, i.e., chairs under $100, you can get them too.
There are ample numbers of chairs under $100, which can let you have a comfortable experience of gaming for a long time. Choosing gaming chairs that are best for long use and yet come under $100 is difficult. It requires a semblance of research. Here is the result of the research for cheap and best gaming chairs under $100 that you can follow to select gaming chairs for you.
1. Homall Ergonomic Gaming Chair
This Amazon gaming chair comes with a high backrest and is ideal for gamers or office workers who need to work long hours at a stretch. A common demerit of office or gaming chairs is their low back, which makes it impossible for people to rest their neck. This Homall gaming chair boasts of a high backrest. The distinctive features include…
Features Of Homall Gaming Chair
- A high backrest that can support your entire back, including your neck. The backrest is flexible and can be adjusted according to your posture.
- A five-point base that not only makes the chair more stable but also more ergonomic.
- Rubber casters which make rolling the chair noise-free and scratch-free.
- 360-degree Swivel
- Multi-direction Wheel movement
- Ability to recline to any angle between 90 – 180 degrees.
- The rocking function that allows the user to rock back and forth.
- Class 3 Gas spring underneath the base lets you adjust the height smoothly. Getting the proper height is of supreme importance both for gaming and for sitting in front of the PC without hurting your eyes and back.
- Specially made for comfort during extended use for 8 hours or more with the help of high-density shaping foam. Such foam is not just more comfortable, but also anti-oxidizing, resilient to elasticity and have a long service life.
- The 1.8mm-thick steel frame, along with the five-point base, offers extreme stability.
- Seats made of PU leather which is wear-resistant and skin-friendly.
- Cushion for lower back comfort & pillow for the headrest.
- Free exchange for any damage, installation problem, or missing part within a year.
Pros & Cons
2. Devoko Ergonomic Racing Style Chair
These gaming chairs are designed to bring down stress on shoulders and back while sitting. The chairs draw inspiration from racing car seats, which implies that they are designed to mold themselves to the human body shape so that they can offer maximum lateral support and can distribute your weight equally.
This is a great ergonomic feature to have in any chair, especially in low-cost gaming chairs. This is an amiable design to have if you need to sit long hours in front of the PC. The distinctive features of this series include…
Features Of Devoko Ergonomic Chair
- Great ergonomic feature with high curved back.
- Premium leather which is breathable and offers maximum comfort for long-time seating.
- Specially-designed pillows for head and lumbar support.
- Adjustable height with the help of gas spring pneumatic. You can keep your feet on the floor too to avoid issues with dangling feet such as reduction of blood circulation to lower extremities.
- PU leather makes these chairs durable, flexible, and soft at the same time.
- A unique shape that offers overall support to a person of regular dimensions. It can snugly fit most people and provide ergonomic support.
- Full-length reclining backrest. You can recline the backrest until you can stretch comfortably. You can also lock the chair at a particular tilt and get the most comfortable position.
- The unique mute rolling wheels move to the floor smooth and scratch-free.
Pros & Cons
3. Homall Racing Style Chair (Black)
This can well be the best gaming chair under $100, which can solve your back and neck ache problems from prolonged sitting. It boasts of cushions and pillows for neck and lumbar support which can help you stay in the game for long hours. The distinctive features include…
Features Of Homall Amazon Chair
- Durable steel frame and five star base for support and durability.
- PU leather seat and backrest to ensure comfort.
- 360-degree swivel.
- Gas spring cylinder for height adjustment.
- Tilt locking mechanism for 90 to 150 degrees reclines along with tilt angle adjuster.
- You can adjust the tilting angle and bring the chair to the most comfortable reclining position.
- You can rock back and forth and unlock the tilt with the push of a button.
Pros & Cons
4. GTP Office Gaming Chair
It is a racing car-style Amazon gaming chair which offers both luxury and comfort. You can use it for intense gaming sessions and climb on top of the leaderboards. The distinctive features include:-
Features Of GTP Racing Style Chair
- Adjustable backrest with 90°-150° safety angle
- Adjustable armrest
- Seat height adjustable with 360° swivel
- 5-point heavy-duty base with smooth-rolling casters offers ergonomic support
- Headrest and lumbar support
- Footrest which slides in and out
- Designed to recline by 130° with control
Pros & Cons
5. Waleaf Racing Style Chair
This cheap gaming chair is made of carbon fiber. This gives the chair its strength and durability despite being lightweight. Its distinct features include:-
Features Waleaf Racing Style Chair
- Big and wide seat
- The seats have a thick backrest and deep bucket type arrangement to offer extra comfort for lengthy use.
- 360 degrees swivel helps with working, gaming, and multitasking.
- The backrest is adjustable with a safety angle of 90°－180°
- There is a Class-3 gas lift which can help you adjust the height of the seat. Moreover, it is explosion-proof.
- Smooth-rolling casters ensure that rolling the chair across the floor is not a messy affair. It keeps quiet and does not form scratches on the floor.
- 3-point support for your body for maximum comfort – on head, spine and lower spine with the help of removable pillow for lumbar cushioning and headrest.
Pros & Cons
6. BestOffice Ergonomic Gaming Chair
High Back Computer Task Swivel Executive racing chair for gaming
This is a racing chair for gaming meant for professional use. It has an excellent ergonomic design which lets you sit for long hours without straining your wrists, neck, and back. Its distinct features include:-
Features Of BestOffice Ergonomic Chair
- This office or gaming chair is wide compared to average office or gaming chairs.
- It boasts of adjustable height. Indeed, the design is excellent for back support. You can lock the back and keep it upright.
- It is designed in a way that it is oriented to the human body shape for excellent and comfortable sitting and gaming experience.
- It has got a rocking function. So, you can rock back and forth while you feel like taking some rest.
- It is super easy to assemble the parts. You can do it in 10-15 minutes. There are all the tools in the package to make that happen.
- All the parts are BIFIMA certified, sturdy, and reliable.
Pros & Cons
7. Merax Ergonomic Racing Style Chair
This is an ergonomically designed PC gaming chair that offers optimum comfort for long sessions of gaming or other computer use. Its distinctive features include…
Features Of Merax Racing Style Chair
- Durable and high-quality PU leather, which makes this gaming chair comfortable and durable.
- Ergonomic design with soft headrest
- Comfortable armrest with thick padding for greater comfort for long gaming sessions.
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable recline with a locking system to any angle up to 120 degree
- Heavy-duty base offers more excellent stability during recline and 360-degree swivel
- Durable casters provide smooth movement on the floor.
Pros & Cons
8. Giantex High Back Executive Racing Style Chair
Ergonomically designed to the natural shape of the human body, this high-back chair offers support for head, shoulders, and neck. This is a good and comfortable gaming chair for moderate size people. Its distinct features include…
Features Of Giantex High Back Chair
- It has a high-back design that makes it extremely comfortable to sit on for a long time. You can ease into it, support your back and shoulder, and get on with grueling gaming sessions.
- The height of the seat can be adjusted to meet different sizes from 17″ to 21″. You need a suitable height since it can optimize your coziness and focus on winning the games.
- Soft PU and PVC leather in the seat and backrest makes seating comfortable.
- Breathable sponge cushion in the backrest and seating area takes the heat and discomfort out while you are engaged in a grueling PUBG game.
- There are two comfortable armrests which offer comfort and relaxation. You can sink into it and get immersed in your favorite game.
- It is equipped with a 360-degree swivel so that you can move freely.
- 5-star castor wheels offer excellent stability during swivel.
Pros & Cons
9. OFM Essential’s Racing Style Chair
This is an ergonomic gaming chair with segmented padding and padded arms. It boasts of so much customization that you would hardly miss the most suitable posture for yourself. Playing arduous computer games sitting on such a customizable and Padded Gaming Chair is a bliss. It is both comfortable and luxurious and can offer a modicum of both worlds under $100.
Features OFM Essential’s Racing Style Chair
- This is a gaming chair that has been designed with the essence of a racing car seat. It is the design of the chair that provides both comfort and luxury, which make it a suitable gaming chair to be used on long workdays or intense gaming sessions.
- While the 360-degree swivel helps you to multitask, the tilt lock helps in adjusting your tilt to the most comfortable posture and the height adjustment lets you get the most comfortable height.
- It has got one of the most comfortable paddings in the below $100 category. It boasts of contoured and segmented padding and padded headrest integrated with the backrest.
- This chair also has padded arms which in combination with the adjustable 4D armrest lets the user achieve maximum comfort during intense gaming sessions as well as when you take some time off the game.
- The chair offers quality support to the back, neck, and arms. This is a heavy-duty chair that offers a superior level of comfort features like lumbar support, integrated headrest, and customizable features.
- Premium leather upholstery, sandwich mesh, and a cool feeling let you have an immediate sense of comfortable sitting.
- This is heavy duty and durable chair that can withstand years of jerks, playful tilts, and swivel and drag down the floor.
Pros & Cons
10. BestMassage High Back Gaming Chair
This is a racing-car inspired, rolling swivel adjustable headrest Office or gaming chair that offers optimum comfort for the gamer to stay focused on the job. Sitting on this ergonomic gaming chair, you can shoot your way through enemy territory. With comfortable seating, you can focus on the job. It is a sturdy, stable, and strong chair. The distinctive features include:-
Features Of BestMassage High Back Chair
- The high backrest and wide seating area with a thick cushion made of high-density sponge for maximum comfort.
- Commercial-grade components
- Can support up to 250lbs of weight.
- Covered by breathable and premium quality PU leather
- Adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion that protects your back and neck.
- Recline it and apply safety lock within a safe angle of 90 to 155 degree.
- Ergonomic design that not only helps the user but also lasts long
- Heavy-duty metal base certified by BIFMA standard and smooth-rolling casters made from nylon. The combination offers excellent stability and mobility without sound and scratches.
- 360-degree swivel
- Fashion upholstery
Pros & Cons
11. Birdrock Home Adjustable Chair
This is a Padded Gaming Chair made of memory foam. Memory foam is the first choice of consumers for great mattresses since this foam has the peculiar characteristic of being firm yet conforming to the body shapes. It does not form pressure points even if you use it for a long time. The distinct features of this chair include:-
Features Of Birdrock Home Adjustable Chair
- The combination of soft plush fabric and high-quality memory foam ensures comfortable seating on any floor. You can get perfect seating experience every time.
- You can easily adjust it in 14 different positions. So you can make it flat and take a nap, and also use it at 90 degrees to engage in your game.
- Keep it flat and store under the bed or store it any other way. It is super easy to store.
Pros & Cons
12. Ace Bayou V Rocker Gaming Chair
This is a different genre of the gaming chair. In fact, this is a floor chair that is very suitable for playing some games. There are so many integrations with this chair that it can let you have not just a comfortable, but an immersive gaming experience. Its distinctive features include…
Features Of Ace Bayou V Rocker
- The chair comes with V Rocker Interactive Audio. It is a wireless audio transmission system consisting of 2 forward speakers with subwoofers, headphone jack and a side control panel for bass and volume control as well as output/ input jacks. It lets you feel the sound; not just hear it.
- Ergonomic design offers complete back support. So, if you have any back problem, you can still enjoy gaming in this chair.
- Seat and backrest made of fire-resistant foam and breathable vinyl mesh.
- Oversized seating arrangement for added comfort.
- Armrests, ergonomic design, and the integrated audio transmission system connect seamlessly to PlayStation, Xbox, MP3/CD/DVD, Gameboy as well as home theatres. This foldable foam rocking chair is a delight to use and play games.
Pros & Cons
FAQs On Best Gaming Chairs
Q.1. PC Gaming Vs. Console Gaming: What are the advantages of each platform over the other? Which is better?
There is no doubt that a gaming console can offer better graphics and high frame rate in comparison to many high-end PCs. Gaming consoles are also less costly compared to gaming PCs since gaming PCs pack a punch over other PCs and is expensive.
However, if you already have a high-end PC and a fast internet connection, there is no point in going for a gaming console. With most of the high-end games now available over the internet in streaming version, you can enjoy the same quality in your PC as a console.
Q.2. Is it worth buying a gaming chair?
If you are a gamer, you need to buy a gaming chair. Gaming involves a lot of concentration, premonition, and also knee jerk reactions. A comfortable gaming chair can help you with all these.
Q.3. Does a gaming chair help to resolve back pain?
There are gaming chairs with high backrest and comfortable lower back support. These are made with special firm quality foam and can prevent your back from slumping and getting out of alignment. So, a good gaming chair may be able to resolve back pain.
Q.4. Which gaming chair is best for Xbox One?
Xbox has brought gaming to an entirely hitherto-inexperienced level with 4K resolution and extreme graphics. To enjoy Xbox one you need a compatible chair. There are many of them, but you need to remember that a PC gaming chair would not do justice to your gaming experience.
You need something designed for the Xbox. Indeed, The floor chairs made of memory foam can be good ones for enjoying hours of Xbox gaming. So you can use the BirdRock adjustable Memory Foam Floor Chair which comes with excellent padding, comfortable support for back and rocker function.
You can also use the Ace Bayou V Rocker 5130301 Gaming Chair. These chairs are available in a variety of colors. You can choose your color and enjoy hours-long gaming without hurting your back, neck, or shoulder. If you feel like spreading your legs and taking some rest, just lay it straight and take rest.
Selecting the best gaming chair depends on several factors, but if you are constrained by budget, you need to look for the best gaming chairs under $100. There are many of them have different characteristic.
You can select one with lumbar support, but no neck support since many people don’t need neck support or go for both support. You may also trade 180-degree recline with adjustable armrest or select fabric cover over the mesh.
The ultimate Amazon gaming chair under $100 for you is one that assimilates your preferences, difficulties, and requirements. However, you need first to decide whether you need a rocker type chair or not if you have decided that you need to determine if a right floor chair is enough for you or not.
Floor chairs made of comfortable foam are indeed suitable for playing PlayStation, Xbox, Gameboy, etc. These chairs are quite comfortable and can be rocked to and fro. However, if you are quite tall, i.e., more than 6 feet, you may not feel comfortable in a floor chair.
In that case, you may go with a high backrest chair with adjustable height. There are some chairs under $100 which come with adjustable armrest. They make gaming more comfortable since you can rest your arms in between the spurts of the chase in a PUBG game.
However, while selecting the best gaming chair for you, you must see that you fit into the chair snuggly. Being oversized or too diminutive compared to the chair may make you uncomfortable. So make sure that it just provides you snuggly.
All in all, it is quite an important decision to choose the best gaming chair for your self that too under budget. The list of the best gaming chair under 100 dollars makes it easier to sort out your perfect chair.