I hope you’ll agree with me when I say:
Cleaning leaves without a leaf blower is quite a tricky task.
Leaf blowers are excellent utility tools since they help homeowners to clear leaves from around their property.
The deluge of dry leaves during fall not only litters your garden, lawn, driveway, patio, and many other places but may also harm the grass carpet in the yard.
In general electric leaf blowers are the best since these tools don’t have any emission and make less sound. However, there are several criteria to choose from when you need to select the best electric leaf blower.
Finding a suitable electric leaf blower is not easy work.
That is why we have created a list of Best Electric Leaf Blowers of 2020. After researching online and spending hours reviews of these electric leaf blowers, I have shortlisted the top 5 electric leaf blowers which you can buy right now.
You Might Also Like: Best Heart Rate Monitor For Exercise In 2020 (Updated)
Best Electric Leaf Blower Reviewed 2020
|Overall Best Electric Blower||Overall Best Electric Blower
||Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower||
||Check On Amazon|
|DEWALT DWBL700 Electric Blower||
||Check On Amazon|
|Best For low budget users||Best For low budget users
||Greenworks 24012 Electric Blower||
||Check On Amazon|
|Editor’s Choice||Editor’s Choice
||WORX TriVac WG500 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vaccum||
||Check On Amazon|
|WORX WG517 Electric Blower||
||Check On Amazon|
However, raking leaves is not an easy task. You may need to remove sticky leaves from delicate plants, rake leaves from flower beds, and more. This calls for a versatile leaf blower that can produce different velocities and air volume.
1. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- This is not just a simple leaf blower; this is a combination of a blower, vacuum, and leaf shredder. With power inserts, concentrator nozzle, and several applications, this is a versatile and powerful air blower that can clear all the dry leaves from every nook and corner of your property.
- It has a large and rugged metal impeller that can drive wind at a maximum velocity of 250 mph. It also boasts of variable speed control, which can help adjust blowing according to the need.
- This is a corded tool that can achieve 350 CFM in blower mode and 410 CFM in Vacuum mode.
- The Performance rating of this tool is based on controlled laboratory testing results.
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle, and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- It delivers the necessary power and versatility to clean-up yards, driveways, and gardens.
- It can clean up dry leaves, sticky debris, sticks, large and heavy leaves, which means it can clean up everything.
- Also, you can convert it quickly to an aggressive vacuum with the help of the Quick Release Latch and reduce mulched debris to a thin layer. It also acts as a leaf shredder. Shredding the leaves makes it easy to blow them away as well as to vacuum them in and compress in the vacuum bag.
- Several accessories come with this tool, and those include a bottom-zip bag, vacuum tube, concentrator nozzle, power insert, cord storage hook, etc.
- The device has a bottom zipper, which helps with durability and use. You can hang it by the cord storage hook and wrap the extension cord around the tool. This makes storing the device an easy job.
- There is also a built-in cord lock, which helps to keep the cord attached to the tool.
- Excellent power and variable speed help to clear every area in your property.
- It is a three-in-one device that can work as a blower, a vacuum cleaner, and as a leaf shredder at the flick of a switch and attachment of suitable accessories.
- It occupies an area of 9 x 41 x 14 inches and weighs 8.5 lbs, which means it does not occupy too much space if you hang it by the hook. Moreover, the weight is manageable, and you can take move around your property with the device in tow.
- Though it is a corded tool, with the help of the extension cord, you can use it all around your property without having to change the socket repeatedly.
- The manufacturer offers two years full warranty.
- The price of the tool does not include an extension cord. Since you need the extension cord to cover every area, the complete tool is costlier than the price you see.
2. DEWALT DWBL700 Blower
- If you don’t have a very big area to clean, this corded blower can be a very good tool for you. With this in store, you can quickly power through all the debris and dry leaves in your garden, driveway, lawn, and patio.
- The tool has a speed control and speed lock feature for controlling airflow and clearing various areas effectively. It can flip off dry leaves from grass quite effectively.
- The effectiveness of the tool is enhanced by the number of nozzles that you can use on it. While the standard round nozzle throws air at 409 CFM and a velocity of 145 MPH, the flat concentrator nozzle throws air at 288 CFM and a velocity of 189 MPH.
- The flat nozzle can blow leaves by around a foot and a half. So clearing a patio ma take just minutes. Even driveways and lawns are a breeze to clean with this. Since there are several nozzles of different varieties, it is possible to dislodge every sticky and other types of dirt and leaves with this tool.
- The device also comes with a 1Inch round concentrator nozzle for blowing out nooks and crevices of the property. You can also effectively clear the holes created by concrete anchors.
- You can quickly clear the garden of dry leaves since the variety of nozzles can help you avoid blowing concentrated air on flower beds while blowing away all the dry and wet leaves.
- Several nozzles come with this. There is a flat concentrator nozzle, round nozzle, and 1 In. Round concentrator nozzle.
- The product has a dimension of 17 x 17 x 11 inches. This indicates that the product can be stored easily.
- The tool is easy to assemble and operate and can be performed by any ordinary 12 amp wire and socket.
- The tool can clean almost every kind of dirt and dust from any conceivable area.
- The manufacturer offers a three years warranty.
- At 9.8 pounds, the machine is a bit heavy to tow around.
- Being corded it is a little difficult to work in case you have a pretty big area to clean outside the house.
3. Greenworks 24012 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower
- This is a lightweight, electricity powered, corded blower for smooth raking operation in yards, lawns, gardens, patios and every other hard surface. With a constant and dependable power and no hassle, plug and play operation, this can be an ideal tool for small yards, lawns and gardens.
- The tool operates with reduced sound levels and also has a limited number of parts. The device has a capacity of 150 CFM.
- This single-speed electric blower can clean up any mess with the help of its 7-amp electric motor. It can attain a top speed of 160 mph to rake dry leaves and grass clippings and collect all in heaps.
- There is absolutely no emission, and you need not inhale harmful gases while operating this device. The product is also EnergyStar approved, which means it is superbly energy efficient.
- The device is efficient, meaning that it can do its job fast and leave you with plenty of time to enjoy the weekend. It is also a reliable tool, and you need not spend time and money on tune-ups and maintenance.
- The powerful 7 Amp motor provides plenty of air at high speed so that you can remove debris fast. It boasts of an integrated cord lock system to help prevent accidental cord disconnections while operating.
- The maximum airspeed of 160 MPH can offer increased efficiency. Owing to being lightweight, it is also easy to handle and move from one place to another during use. It is ideal for light-duty clean-ups around your property.
- It has a variety of safety features too. While the integrated cord lock system prevents damage to power socket from accidental pulls and tugs, its durable construction makes sure that you can use it in any way you want and need.
- It also has batteries, and the price of batteries is included in the device price. It also has the mulching capability and can operate at 120V.
- It is an excellent alternative to gas-powered tools since it has a zero carbon footprint.
- The 7 amp single speed motor has enough capacity to clear small areas surrounding the property in a matter of minutes.
- It can achieve a top speed of 160 MPH and 150 CFM.
- The blower nozzle attachment also helps with specific clean up jobs.
- The blower tube has two pieces, each of which is 20 inches long.
- The manufacturer offers a 4-year warranty.
- A longer cord would have made it more useful.
- Not enough for large properties.
4. WORX TriVac WG500 12 amp All-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vaccum
- This is a compact Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum cleaner which can help you shift between modes at the flick of a switch. You don’t need to change tubes to switch from one mode to another.
- The device can blow away dry leaves, sticky leaves, and debris with its 210 mph velocity. You can easily change it from blower to vacuum and suck in dry leaves @14 gallons per minute.
- It has an angled nose and an ergonomic handle for comfortable operation. The angled nosed helps with reaching under bushes and storm drains. The soft grip ergonomic handle makes sure that you can reach for heights and also do the job comfortably and have full control over it.
- The tool has a powerful 12 amp motor, which makes it quite as efficient as a gas-fired tool.
- It has a compact design, which makes it a piece of accessible equipment to use single-handed in blowing as well as vacuuming modes.
- The body of the tool is made up of plastic, and there are three attachments – blower, shoulder strap, and bag. It measures 27 inches from end to end and weighs 12.5 Pounds.
- The wrap-around soft-grip handle makes sure that you can do the job comfortably with one arm. It is also easy to store because of its size. You don’t need to lug around with extra rubes or attachments.
- The motor has a noise level of 70 decibels, which is significantly less than gas-powered tools.
- Being an electric device, it does not emit any harmful effluent. The air velocity of 210 mph is enough to clear wet leaves and heavy debris.
- There is a regulator to adjust airflow and reduce airflow if needed. Indeed, you may need to reduce air throw while working around delicate plants and flower beds.
- Make a heap of leaves with the strong blower, flip the switch, and use the vacuum mode to suck all the dry leaves into mulch within minutes. It can make perfect for compost for a natural ground cover. It has a 10:1 mulch ratio, which is good for large jobs.
- With this, you can clear debris under furniture, cars, and tools in the garage or yard. The collector bag can empty the contents very fast because of the quick-connect coupler. The breathable nylon fabric lets the air flow freely.
- Cleaning the tool is also simple. You need to push a button; it will open the impeller housing. Clean the house to make it free from clogs and put it in place.
- It is made of ABS plastic, the kind of which is used in some automobile exterior parts. This means that it has a robust construction, which is essential for rugged everyday use.
- The manufacturer offers 2 years warranty.
- The weight of 12.5 pounds is not lightweight for all, specifically for old ladies.
- It cannot mulch up an acorn.
5. WORX WG517 Turbine 450 7.5 Amp Blower
- This is a cordless electric blower that makes sweeping hard surfaces an easy job. You can clear yard, patio, driveway and more with this cute lightweight tool. It weighs just 6.2 pounds and is very compact in design.
- The device has a powerful brushless motor operated by a 56 V battery. It can throw air at a speed of 120 MPH and can ratchet up a maximum air volume of 450 CFM with the help of turbine fan technology.
- The tool boasts of variable speed control, which makes it easy to maneuver between delicate and tough jobs. You can blow a soft stream of air over sensitive plants and flower beds and deal a blow of wind to remove sticky debris. In fact, with this, you can blow air at four different speeds.
- The hyper-stream air nozzle also helps with other severe conditions such as sticky or heavy debris. Moreover, it offers a dynamic airflow which helps in maximizing its performance
- At 6.2 pounds, this is s a lightweight device with an ergonomic handle, which makes it easy to use in one hand. There is also a cord retainer that makes a tool for a hassle-free job.
- Such a blower equipped with turbine technology can be useful in a variety of jobs like sweeping the driveway, clearing the sidewalk of dry leaves, mowing, etc. It can throw a robust and high capacity air to clean surfaces of every kind of debris.
- The device also has three different power options, which make it easy to shift from rugged mode to softer mode and transparent surfaces of all sorts of leaves and debris.
- The tool has a Dynamic Air Flow system featuring a turbine fan that can move large volumes of air quickly.
- It is a lightweight tool driven by a 56 V battery and powerful motor, which means tough action, but portability.
- The tool operates at four different speeds, which means you have complete control over clearing various types of debris and on multiple surfaces.
- The hyper stream nozzle is very helpful in directing the right stream of air and removing debris from surfaces.
- The manufacturer offers a three years warranty.
- It operates in domestic voltage and current conditions, i.e., 120 V and 7.5 ampere.
- If you are looking for a tool that can also dry up your car after a wash, this is not the tool.
- This device is somewhat noisy, and it can make sound equivalent to 81dBA while working at high speed. This is quite high for neighborhoods where there are hospitals and learning institutions. The standard rating for the noise made by appliances is 60dBA. It is evident that the device is quite noisy by this standard.
- You need to use protective gear during operation.
- However, you may have to put up with the noise level for a short time since it is an efficient machine and can do its job swiftly.
You Might Also Like: Best Air Compressor For Home Garage In 2020 [Updated]
Few Words Before Wrapping Up…
The primary purpose of a leaf blower is to remove debris, dirt along with other miscellaneous material and push it in the outskirts of a region. The above blowers work on the power of the air that is driven by a high powered engine that forces the debris away.
So, these are primarily some of the best electric leaf blowers that you can buy for the money from amazon. While there is a lot of other leaf blowers, these are the best ones. What separates these electric leaf blowers from the other is that these blowers that we have reviewed have a lot of features that too at an affordable cost and thousands of positive reviews.
We all know how saturated the entire leaf blower market really is. In such a market, you need to get the right thing about the leaf blowers before making a purchase.
Online ordering of leaf blowers will also help you to look at additional details that you might overlook while you go out to a market to buy the same leaf blower.
If you found this article helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Your thoughts and opinions are always valued and welcomed.